Monday, December 8, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8


Unruly PaperArts is sponsoring a 12 Days of Christmas Link-up Party.  I am having so much fun making Christmas Cards this year! Today I was doing some gift wrapping for packages to mail this week and decided some needed a little something!  So today I made these cute button trees that I saw recently in a magazine or on the internet.

 
Do you have a ton of GREEN buttons...
use them to make button trees!!!

 
Supplies:
Twine
Buttons (Red and Green)
Star shaped buttons (flat back)
Quick dry glue
 
 
Glue the 2 stars back to back on the  twine.

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! These are ADORABLE! What a fun idea. xxD

Barbara Rankin said...

OMG, I love these little button trees. They are so darn cute, Lyneen!

TangledBlueRose said...

Awesome! I must make a million of them! How fun!~kim

Vicki Romaine said...

What a neat idea and I am loaded with buttons, but alas most of them are white. These are adorable.

Michele said...

whoa you are a genius! i love this idea, just darling! happy 12 days at UPA! xo

Danie May said...

Yes Yes I do have a heap of Red and Green buttons Lyneen so I may just be reaching for them now I have seen this delightful project. So delighful! TFS and continuing to party with us at Unruly this month! Danie xx

Julie Short said...

These are such fun, Lyneen.