Saturday, January 31, 2015

Valentines with Altered Pages and DecoArt! & Unruly PaperArts...

I am going to share my Valentines!!
 
 
When January ends it means one thing... Valentines is just around the corner!  Today I have a few Valentines postcards!  These will have to mailed in envelopes as they have dimensional embellishments on them!

Three sweet Valentines...

In my stash I had a few heavy duty blank postcards that I decided to use for my Valentines. First, paint the postcards with DecoArt paints Media Fluid Acrylics: Primary Magenta, Cadmium Red Hue and Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint: Celebration Pink. Let it dry!


Apply a thin coat of Matte Medium add doilies, sheet music and Altered Pages collage images. 

On one of the cards I added a couple of hearts using a stencil and DecoArt Modeling Paste. Let it air dry.

 Adhere old sheet music with Matte Medium, it makes great background material.

Then add Doilies and Altered Pages collage images with Matte Medium. Let dry. Once dry add Washi Tape, Dew Drops and Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle!


HAPPY VALETINES DAY 


YOUNG LOVE 


HOYDEN SPRING 


This has been a great month Thanks DecoArtst for all of the great products, love how they compliment Altered Pages collages and more!

7 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

These are so sweet! I love their retro look. I am really enjoying this Unruly link-up party!

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Danie May said...

Wow Lyneen, all of these Valentine's Inspired projects are just gorgeous. I love how you have incorporated the doily on each of them and the wonderful Collage Images. Thanks so much for joining us for our Inspire Your Heart with Art Day Event. xx

Krisha said...

LOVE the vintage feel of these valentines! Fantastic!!

Judys Fabrications said...

Anyone would love to get one of these sweet postcards! Great work.

2amscrapper said...

great vintage valentines!

MsMad said...

great vintage looking valentines, so fun.
Barbara Bird / Gecko Galz DT
mdstrwbery.blogspot.com

Michele said...

such darling adorable valentines, perfect for inspire your heart with art! xo