Monday, February 2, 2015

A CHA Highlight: The Blogger Event

AN AWESOME NIGHT DURING CHA!!!
 
 
Life is settling down since returning from CHA

 
One of the highlights of my trip to CHA was the Prime Publishing/favecrafts Craft Blogger Event.  It was a whirlwind evening that was over the top... great food, awesome sponsors, the opportunity to meet old and new friends while learning about new products!  See more about the event at favecrafts and CraftPaperScissors!!! 

Event Sponsors

When I got home a box arrived with SWAG from some of the sponsors!
 
LOOK WHAT was inside! 

 
Can I say SCORE!!!!

 
I will be sharing projects soon with products from my SWAG!



 THANK YOU!!!
Prime Publishing,  favecrafts, Clover, Cousin / Prima Bead, Fairfield, FloraCraft, i Love To Create, Little B, MD Design, Plaid, Simplicity, Sizzix, Spinrite, Stencil 1, Styrofoam Crafts!!!!

No comments: