Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Gift Box in a Pinch!

Yesterday I was going to a birthday luncheon for a couple of friends.  I had the gifts, just needed to wrap them in under an hour! Nothing like waiting until the last minute!!!!  
 
I couldn't find a cute little box for one of my small gifts. 
 
Then I remembered, I had received the Martha Stewart "gift box tool" in my swag from the CHA Blogger Networking Party.   It came in a package of gifts from Simplicity!
 
 
I had never used the "gift box tool" before... in under ten minutes I had cut, assembled and wrapped my gift with a bow. 
The tool has cutters for 3 sizes of pillow boxes. The blades are stored safely on the underside of the small cutter.  The instructions were easy to follow.   I did my cutting on a cutting mat (not included).
 
You can place the tool on cardstock of you choice to get a decorative box to your liking. 

Use two sided tape on the flap, fold the box and wrap with ribbon... you are ready to go with the perfect gift in under ten minutes!

The recipient of the gift was impressed with this special gift box. 
She didn't want to untie the ribbon!
 
Can you imagine if I had time to embellish the box!
 
 
 
THANK YOU Simplicity!
 

1 comment:

Grond269 said...

I can't find the gift box tool anywhere! Can you post the UPC, please?