Monday, February 23, 2015

FaveCrafts Best Blogger Craft Event - MD hobby & craft


I was honored to be invited to the CHA Blogger Networking Party



In my swag from the CHA Blogger Networking Party I received MD craft & Hobby Chicken Wire and MD Metal Working Gloves! 
 

 
Wearing my MD Metal Working Gloves and wire cutters I cut a bout 20 inches off the roll of MD craft & Hobby Chicken Wire. On the roll it is folded in half, I didn't unfold it until it was cut. The square of MD craft & Hobby Chicken Wire was about twice the size of my finished nest, 9 inches round.


 
Still wearing my MD Metal Working Gloves I rolled the edges of the MD craft & Hobby Chicken Wire to form the nest.

 
Once I was happy with the nest I started adding fibers: ribbons, twine, yarn, gold string beads, rickrack and any other scrap fiber.


Birds take advantage of what is available... any scrap of fiber was game for this project!  The brighter the better!!!





Fill with eggs!! 
What a great Easter dinner centerpiece.
 






THANKS MD hobby & craft!!

 favecrafts and Prime Publishing


I would like all of you to go vote... I have entered 3 projects in a contest hosted by Prime Publishing  and FaveCrafts​ ... I would be happy if you would go vote for one on mine or one of my fellow artists!

 You can only vote once,  Voting ends March 10th, 2015 midnight CST!!

VOTE HERE!!!!

THANKS!! 

No comments: