Saturday, April 18, 2015

Alice's Utterly Mad Party Pocket Page!!!

I am a big fan of pocket pages!!!
and I love anything ALICE!!!
 
This was created for one of my Design Team projects for AlteredPages.com
 
For this pocket page I used the 
Mailbox Muse kit  Alice's Utterly Mad Party!! 
 
 
"At Last!  We thought you'd never arrive!"
Fits perfectly in two pockets!
 
 
What is an Alice story without a KEY!
 
With gold paint and my Stencil 1 Wallppaer Repeating Keys, I painted a gold key some text from "Alice in Wonderland". 
 
 


 
The tall image of Alice is not cut in half, her feet are inside a pocket and her head is on the outside of the pocket above it.


 

 Cut the background cards 2 1/2 x 3 1/2- add embellishments as you desire.

Supplies:
Mailbox Muse kit  Alice's Utterly Mad Party
Pen nib
Kraft Clock
Glitz Large Rhinestone
Petaloo Flowers
Text from the book "Alice in Wonderland"
Washi tape

 
Below are pictures of the cards in the pockets!



The page will be ready for mailing after a few goodies are added to the page!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments: