My inspiration project for the Mother's Day Link Up Party we are having at Altered Pages!
A Mother's work is never done!!!!
Mat images from Altered Pages collage sheet Life in the 50's
Attach doily to red background mat with glue stick, then staple MD Hobby & Craft Metal Mesh the mat. Staple Bazzill borders to the card over the metal mesh. Adhere mat to the white card base with double stick tape.
Use tacky glue to adhere Mat images from Altered Pages collage sheet Life in the 50's. Add large Glitz 3D sticker. Finally embellish with red ribbon!
Altered Pages collage sheet Life in the 50's
Card stock: Red, Black and White
MD Hobby & Craft Metal Mesh
Glitz 3D stickers
Double stick tape
Bazzill borders - Red
- Your project must be newly created within the time frame of this challenge - no back linking allowed!
- Your project you must use at least one item from Altered Pages, ie, collage sheet, eco art board, tags, papers etc. and don't forget to tell us what it is. We have provided a couple of collage sheets for you to use on the Altered Pages blog!!!
- Link Up your entry using the inLinkz Tool on the Altered Pages Blog, remember to link directly to your blog post or photo of your entry. Entries not linked directly will be deleted.
- Link up to three different projects
- You have until the 15th of May 2015 to link up your entry via the link below!
- Please visit others Link Ups and let them know you were there!
- Please follow this blog
- Share the Link-up Party on Facebook
- Display the Party Badge on your blog.
JOIN the Mother's Day Link Up Party at