Friday, March 11, 2016

Everett Brewing Company ~ Advertising Postcard

What would St. Patrick's Day be without a pint of beer!!!

Today I am sharing an advertising card from the Everett Brewing Co, that was located in Everett Washington!!!  (Not far from where I live.)  As many cards of the time, it was printed in Germany.

The brewery was known by the name Everett Brewery from 1904 to 1915.  Postmarked March 16, looks like the year is 1910.


 
EVERETT BEER
The Best Known
and
Known as the Best

Check out the phone # "159"
 
What beautiful hand writing! 
Check out the address... "CITY"
 
 

To learn more about the history of the Everett Brewing Co.  visit HERE!

I am sharing this postcard with Postcard Friendship Friday!
 
Note - all postcards shared on Postcard Friendship Friday are from my private collection!

2 comments:

Paul van Yperen said...

Hi Lyneen, What a great card! We love Ireland, the music, the green landscapes and of course Irish beer. My son Simon's dearest memory of going to Dublin was our visit to the Guinness Brewery and holding that pint of delicious dark beer at the end of the visit. Happy PFF!

Beth Niquette said...

How fun! I drove to Everett to speak at a ladies retreat a couple of years ago. Wow--that was a LONG trip. I adore this old postcard and its memory of the past. Thank you for posting, sweet Friend! Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!