Saturday, October 1, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 1

Are you ready for the 8th annual 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!  Tuesdays I will share what the giveaway will be for that week. Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my first project... JEEPERS CREEPERS

An altered Altoid Tin!










Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
I am sure you will find other giveaways along the way!
Happy 31 days of Halloween
30 more to go! 



 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa
​ ​ ​ ​

20 comments:

Monique Van dijk said...

Wow this is sooo cool

Monique Van dijk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Holshouser said...

Love the inside of the box - as
fancy as the front.
Have to put this idea to use.
thanks for sharing.

Elaine said...

Perfect for Halloween!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

What a fun project!! This is awesome sauce.

applejack cards by sue said...

My goodness this is amazing. I love how you have totally recreated a spooky scene so small and detailed.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Fun and a little creepy! I LOVE it!

Susan Renshaw said...

Awesome alteration!! Love it!

DreamInDarkness said...

Gorgeous! Love the treasure hidden inside. Those pumpkins are so cool!
~kim

Amanda Phillips said...

Soooo COOL!!! Thank you for sharing your altered tin ")

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy October! Your altered tin is a faBOOlous start to 31 DOH!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Awesome tin!!! I love all the tiny details inside, such a fab way to start of October!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome tin! Love the details!

Dog-Ma said...

Wow, I love Halloween and I love altered tins! You nailed it! Great work, I will definitely be watching to see what comes next.

Giorgia Rossini said...

Beautiful project! I love Halloween ­čÄâ

Michelle said...

Wow love this tin!! So lovely and detailed!! Great work. Loving all the makes on the blog hop. Michelle (catzncards) xx

ldfdesign said...

Love your tin! I have challenged myself to make an altered tin. You gave me some great inspiration!

The Altered Paper said...

Love your altered tin! Gorgeous!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your tin! What a great idea!

Michele said...

gorgeous dimension. xo