Tuesday, October 11, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 11

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!   Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my next card...  A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN


Today I am sharing an altered box I made for my design team project over at Altered Pages.  This month we are making altered boxes....  I took a box I had and give it a spooky background so I could display some of my Halloween figurines!




 
Supplies:
Box
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Halloween Memories


Paint box with black gesso!


Size Altered Pages Collage Sheet Halloween Memories image to fit the shadow box.  Adhere to the back of the shadowbox with glue stick.  

 
Place figurines in shadow box!

 
VERY SPOOKY!!!

 

WEEKLY Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! 


 
 


Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa

10 comments:

Rebecca Yahrling said...

I love shadow boxes, they are so fun to make! Yours is creepy cute!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so cool! I love the miniatures and you can move them around.

Susan Renshaw said...

These are fabulous figurines Lyneen! Love your box too...
Susan
Competition on my blog tomorrow…
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Amanda Phillips said...

Oh my gosh!! So cute!! Loving your little skelly dudes!

Nan Bourdeu said...

I had caught up to this one the other night but Captcha got me hung up picking images over and over again and now I see my comment did not post :( I guess because I was going through them all in one sitting. Love this those figurines are adorably horrid and a perfect box for them to live in and on! xx

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Awesome shadow box! I love the tiny figures and that background image.

Mary Holshouser said...

I don't know how I missed this one.
Love the shadow box.
thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

shadow boxes are awesome! xo

Susan Salyer said...

Shadow Boxes are so wonderful. I love yours. you will enjoy this each year!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool box for your mini Halloween figurines! I'm back and busy catching up....THANK YOU for my prize, it arrived the other day and I just love all my new goodies and the tin is just awesome! mwah!!!