Saturday, October 15, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 15

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!   Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

We are having a big storm in the Pacific NW over the next few days... I am posting ahead incase we don't have power.  It seems to go out when we get big winds!!!  If that is the case I will post the winner as soon as I have power... keep commenting!

I still have power!!!!

AND THE WINNER IS
 
AMANDA PHILLIPS
CONGRATS!!!

Now for my next altered project... BOO BIRD HOUSE


 
 





 


WEEKLY Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! 


 
 


Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa
 

10 comments:

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Fabulous bird house! Love that weather vane!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Wow, this is so cool! Great piece of art.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this. Fangtastic bird house.
I have to go look - I think I have one
sitting around doing nothing - might
as well put it to use.
thanks for sharing.

Nan Bourdeu said...

What an awesome idea for a bird house! I collect them for a shelf in my living room but now I know I need one like this! So fabulous! Love it! xx

Viki Banaszak said...

What an awesome birdhouse! I love it!

Michele said...

a fantastic decoration! xo

Susan Renshaw said...

Absolutely terrific! I am really enjoying all your makes Lyneen!

Susan Salyer said...

What a fun bird house. Love the skull and cross bones over the door hehehehehe

Amanda Phillips said...

WOWIE!!! That weather vane is the BOMB!!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

SPOOKTACULAR!