Tuesday, October 18, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 18

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!   Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my next card... NEVERMORE

 
Title Page from Book of Poe's Works


Love this Raven
 
 


 

WEEKLY Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! 


 
 


Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa

9 comments:

Nan Bourdeu said...

I am in love with this one! What a fabulous Poe make! The raven is awesome and the little scene you have created with him is fantastic! xx

Susan Salyer said...

what a fabulous card. Nevermore is awesome. You did such a wonderful job on this.

Mary Holshouser said...

The raven is dressed for the occasion.
Fangtastic card.
thanks for sharing.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

This is awesome! Love the raven sitting on top of the pumpkins and holding a skull. This looks like the cover of a book!

Susan Renshaw said...

LOve all Poe pieces!! This is excellent Lyneen!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is awesome! I love your raven too!

Beth Niquette said...

That poem was one of my favorites when I was a kid. The cadence of the words...the eery feeling creeping down one's spine--your artwork reflects that very well! :D

Michele said...

Edgar would approve. xo

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

So POE-tastic!