Sunday, October 2, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 2


31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day.  I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!  Tuesdays I will share what the giveaway will be for that week. Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post!

I am really excited to be a part of the  31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my Next project... HELP ME!





Supplies:
Kaiser Craft Frame
Black Gesso
Authentique Halloween Papers
Tim Holtz Spiders and Spooky Cameos
Little B Poison Bottles
Petaloo Flowers
Other items from stash!


 











Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing! 


Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!

 
Happy 31 days of Halloween
29 more to go! 

 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa
​ ​ ​

14 comments:

Rebecca Yahrling said...

What an awesome, fun & creepy shadow box. Love all the cute elements you used.

Michelle said...

This is an amazing project!!! Love!! Michelle (catzncards) xx

Dog-Ma said...

What a cute idea. I have a similar frame and now I may try something similar... I'm a copy cat! LOL Love this one.

Susan Salyer said...

you art here is amazing fun and inspiring. I love all the Halloween images you moderated in this. Fabulous!
Happy Day 2

Mary Holshouser said...

Hate to start counting to the end of October. Then the
winter months set in.
Fangtastic project.
thanks for sharing.

Amanda Phillips said...

Amazing detail..."helpme" CLASSIC!

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab project!
Love all the details!

Paula F (MuseOfMixedMedia.blogspot.com) said...

What a great project! So many thoughtful details...adds up to a very charming impression!

The Altered Paper said...

Love all the details, spook-tac-ular!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Love love love this! They tiny bottles, the help me, that awesome web! Fantastic!!

Viki Banaszak said...

So manny yummy goodies on this one! I love it!

Michele said...

Loving all the wonderful spooky elements here! xo

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

SPOOKTACULAR! Totally reminds of me of Disneyland's Haunted Mansion!

Susan Renshaw said...

So pleased you have joined Nan, Leigh and Mary in my Giveaway!
Susan
Competition on my blog today…
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!