Monday, October 24, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 24

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!   Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my TOP HAT...  A MAD HATTER HAT

 
I had this hat that I had made out of paper clay a while back... It need to be updated... Here it is... now ready for the MAD HATTER!!!

 
Black flowers, skull and Graphic 45 key were the perfect embellishments!


 
A small deck of cards from Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland




 WEEKLY Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! 


 
 


Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa

7 comments:

Michele said...

A fantastic mad hat! beautifully done! xo

Mary Holshouser said...

this is fangtastic.
So pretty, and uses so many
fun items.
thanks for sharing.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

How creative and fun and just lovely!

Viki Banaszak said...

That top hat is so awesome! Much better than the paper one I made. LOL

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I think this is my fave project so far...but I'm now hopping backwards in time so who knows what I'm going to see next ;0)

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Oh my gosh you never cease to amaze!! This hat is extraordinary!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous hat!