Saturday, October 29, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 29

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!   Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER!!!!

Congrats!!!  MICHELE

Michele said... A fantastic mad hat! beautifully done! xo

Michele, I do not know your last name, if you are on FB please message me, Lyneen Jesse! 


Now for another altered tin... GHOST-Y!

 
A little 1.5 x 1.5 tin
it would make a cute pendant
 
 

 
This is the back of the tin....
I could not cover it with paper or paint!





WEEKLY Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! 


 
 


Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa

5 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

From the inside you wouldn't think
there would be angels flying on the
back of the tin.
Fun project.
thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

hooray! I'm so excited to win a prize, thank you! I've enjoyed all your gorgeous Halloween art! xo

Viki Banaszak said...

This is adorable! You must have very fresh breath. LOL That is a cute tin.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Love the altered tins you make. And they'd make such cool little gifts.

Susan Renshaw said...

Another great make!