Monday, October 3, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 3

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!  Tuesdays I will share what the giveaway will be for that week. Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for todays project...  a card I call...
 
SCREAMING LADY





Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 



 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa
​ ​ ​ ​

11 comments:

The Altered Paper said...

She is spooky! Great card for Halloween!

Monique Van dijk said...

bootiful card

Mary Holshouser said...

Poor lady - she's caught in the
spider web.
fun card.
thanks for sharing.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

OMG, this is really creepy and awesome.

Susan Salyer said...

Oh my shew looks miserable..lol awesome art.
Happy day 3

Sarah Nancarrow said...

She is one spooky lady! Love the frame that she is in :)

Sarah hc said...

Like your card love the lady pendent

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that pendant!

Viki Banaszak said...

So spooky!

Michele said...

I like the spiderwebs! xo

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

EEEEK so wicked cool!