Sunday, October 30, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN -Day 30

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. 

I have one last drawing from all of my comments during the month.... each day you commented your name is still in the draw!  

Halloween night I will draw a name and include the winner in my November 1st post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my next card... X MARKS the SPOT





 

 



ONE LAST Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! 


 
 


Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa

4 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the metal piece.
the raven standing on top of it
is a great idea.
thanks for sharing.
Hate to see the hop over - though
I'm sure you'll give a sigh of relief.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

This is the perfect Halloween card.
Love the raven and the charm.

Viki Banaszak said...

What a great card! I love this one. Arrrrrrg!

Susan Renshaw said...

What a super embellishment!