Monday, October 31, 2016

31 DAYS of HALLOWEEN - Day 31

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I made it... I posted a project everyday!!!!

I have one last drawing from all of my comments during the month.... each day you commented your name is still in the draw!  

Tonight, Halloween night I will draw a name and include the winner in my November 1st post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my final card this year... Alice in Wonderland

From Graphic 45










 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Bonus today my post over on the Altered Page blog!
 
 
 
Final Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! 


 
 
Remember to comment
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa


5 comments:

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Happy Halloween!
This is just lovely. Love G45 papers. Those flowers
are just gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration all
month; been so fun!

Michele said...

congratulations on making your goal! this is another wonderful piece, well done! xo

Mary Holshouser said...

It's been a long time since I've
read the story of Alice.
Love the G45 papers - they do
a wonderful job with capturing
the theme.
thanks for spending a month with
us - this has been so much fun.
I'm sure you're ready for a rest.
The coffin is fun - I see a bookmark
for the month of october.
take care.

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab card - Love all the details on the paper.
Copffin is great too!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love that card! So cute. The flowers are so pretty on there.