Tuesday, October 4, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 4

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!  Tuesdays I will share what the giveaway will be for that week. Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my next card... SKULL UNDER GLASS



 
 
 
The border on the bottom of the card is made with DEW DROPS,
 locking washers from the hardware store and glass glitter from Altered Pages.  Adhered with Tacky Glue then covered with Crystal Lacquer.

 
The Skull Under Glass is a Chipboard Accent from  Echo Park and flower is Prima.
 

 
Happy Halloween is rubber stamp Stampendous: black ink and heat embossed with embossing powder.  
 
Been digging in my stash and loving it!!!! 



NOW for WEEK 1 Prize REVEAL:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!  That include a couple of spooky keys, bats and more!


 

 


Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa
​ ​

8 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab border!! Super Halloween colour scheme!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

This is a fantastic card! Love the border and love that Happy Halloween stamp. Was wondering if the "a" is like that already??? I love it.

Mary Holshouser said...

Hadn't thought about putting a skull under glass or in
a jar. I have a jar stamp that would work well for
this. Might be the idea for my halloween cards.
thanks for sharing.
Love the embellishments that you used.

Amanda Phillips said...

Love the chunky border so fab!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your card! The border you created is awesome!

Michele said...

I love the spooky skull under glass! awesome prize too! xo

Sarah Nancarrow said...

I love anything in a cloche (I have several around my house that are filling up with body parts as we speak). Love that beautiful border too!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

FaBOOlous! That border is scrumptious!