Thursday, October 6, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 6

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!  Tuesdays I will share what the giveaway will be for that week. Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my next card... TINY TIN


 
 

 
 



 
Been digging in my stash and loving it!!!! 



WEEK 1 Prize:

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!  That include a couple of spooky keys, bats and more!


 

 


Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa

10 comments:

Susan Salyer said...

Beautiful tin. Love all the spooky details inside. Happy Day 6

Mary Holshouser said...

what a cute idea for handouts on
Halloween. I have a few special
kids that get extra treats and this
is going to be included.
thanks for the idea.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Very cute! I love recycling my mint tins. Being so little, they're pretty easy (& fun!!).

Susan Renshaw said...

What a gorgeous little tin!

Sarah Nancarrow said...

How cool to find such tiny little trinkets! I love this tiny tin and it's equally tiny inhabitants :)

Cynthia Xavier said...

What a cute idea.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool tiny altered tin!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the tin design!

Nan Bourdeu said...

Love love altered tins! That raven on the pumpkin is just perfect! Awesome bits and bobs xx

Michele said...

thus tin is fabulous! xo