Sunday, October 9, 2016

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - Day 9

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!  Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my next card... WITCHY on her BROOM


 
Background paper Authentique Moonlit Collection

 
Witchy chipboard - Echo Park Arsenic & Lace
Witch silhouette Little-B die cut Halloween Icons.
 
 
 
Large Halloween Rhinestones from Altered Pages HERE
 
 
 



 

Ready for my Week 2 giveaway?

A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies will be given in next Saturdays draw... be sure to comment each day for more chances to win.  


 
 

Remember to comment each day
 for  more chances in my weekly drawing!
 
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
 
Happy 31 Days of Halloween
 


 31 Days of Halloween 2016
Terra
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa
​ ​

10 comments:

ldfdesign said...

Great job on all your projects!!! Love that witch image!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool witchy scene, love it👻

Monique Van dijk said...

love your card, and that ouija tin is awesome

Mary Holshouser said...

Love all of the silhouettes.
Fangtastic scene.
thanks for sharing.

Amanda Phillips said...

I am diggin that halloween background! So spooky")

Rebecca Yahrling said...

This is an awesome scene. Love the monochromatic color.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this scene!

Nan Bourdeu said...

Love that gate and fence! Witchy looks like she has the perfect moon and bats for her flight! Great card! xx

Viki Banaszak said...

Love it! The moon piece is awesome!

Michele said...

I love the silhouettes. xo