Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Just back from CREATIVATION aka CHA!

Over the next few days I plan to share a few of my hundreds of photos I took while there!

One of the awesome features of the show was a little trolley they had that would stop any time you wanted to jump off and let others on.


 The trolley pictured would take you on around on the red route on the map below...
 


Here are a few photos that I took while riding on the back of the trolley...

One of the streets
 
Ken Oliver

Royal Langnickle

Little B

"the Bakery" demos with YUMMY Fondant from Satin Ice.

Art Bin

I loved the ride so much I stayed on for a second turn...

City scape LARGE scale of Tim Holtz dies.

Dragon at Weave Got Maile

 
Doodle Bug had such a sweet display

Scotty!  Eileen Hull Designs!

Innovation Center

another shot of the Innovation Center!

One of the many parks to rest weary feet

Another street picture

International Pub...
If you collected coins in the International Market
you could taste test a beer!

Bazzill Papers

American Crafts
 
 
This is the near the end of the trolley ride.

No comments: