Friday, July 21, 2017

Home Tweet Home

I  loved working with my Foundations Décor wood objects.  Here is one of the projects I created last month, today you will see side one.  Tomorrow I will share the back.  I enjoy creating two different themes on each side of my Foundation Décor projects!



Supplies:
Foundations Décor Sweet Heart House
Dixie Belle Paint Butter Creamy
Dixie Belle Van Dyke Glaze
Sunshine in my Soul 8x8  Paper Pad
Adhesive - Glue
Sheet Music
Flowers
Metallic Luster Wax


This house is Foundations Décor Sweet Heart House.  I decided to give the first side a bird theme and call it "Home Tweet Home."
Foundations Décor Sweet Heart House comes with the three pieces pictured above.
First, I painted the all sides of the Foundations Décor Sweet Heart House with Dixie Belle Paint Butter Creamy! Let it dry, then traced the house onto the Sunshine in my Soul 8x8  Paper Pad 
Apply a thin layer of glue to the house, then carefully attach the paper.  Let dry!  
Once it is dry sand the edges of the paper.

Paint the sides of the house with Dixie Belle Van Dyke Glaze and wipe off the excess.

 From the Sheet Music tear a small piece of music, distress with  Metallic Luster Wax

With glue adhere the piece of Sheet Music to the house!
 
Add additional embellishments: flowers, charms etc.  Home Tweet Home has a small metal plate that says:

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
 

 
Hope you have enjoyed this little bird house!
 


No comments: