Sunday, August 13, 2017

Summer of Love - Challenge

WOW it was almost two months ago I watched the live feed on Facebook "RubberMoon and Sandra Evertson -Unveiling The Muse!"  I feel in love with the whole line of stamps right then and there! I wish I could bought the whole lot.
 
 
 
 
 Also around the same time the
SUMMER OF LOVE CHALLENGE
was announced and I decided I would take part! 
 
 
 
For my challenge piece I used 5 stamps:
Love is Art
Epiphany
Fiesta Crown
Soul Sisters
Infinitum
 
Pictured are the stamps I have in my collection!
 
The stamps are high quality rubber.  I love the cards they are mounted on, making it easy to see what each stamp is without guessing.

My image is painted with Gellatos!
 
 
The green and orange mats remind me of the colors of the 60's!

 
 
 

No comments: