Sunday, October 22, 2017

31 Days of Halloween ~ Day 22

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2017 CHALLENGE
 

I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw!   Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!

Now for my  card...  Star Book  - 5 of 5 sections!!!









WEEKLY Prize
Mystifying Tin with Halloween goodies! 
 



Visit all the blogs listed on the side bar
for more AWESOME Halloween!
Remember to stop by tomorrow!!!

Now hop on over to Stampendous
 

5 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Great end to your star book. Love the overhead shot!

Tink said...

Love the star book! Fantastic pages!!

Denise Bryant said...

Wow... your star book is really coming together nicely! Love all the vintage postcards!

valscraftings said...

Great star book!

Val
LeighSBDesigns DT

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the kitty on the pumpkin.
The book is fangtastic. Great
to be able to see all of the
pages at one time.
thanks for sharing a wonderul
project.