Sunday, February 16, 2014

Graphic 45 Couture Postcards

I am in love with anything Graphic 45! Do you buy a ton of Graphic 45 papers, just to hoard them, like I do.  I must have stacks of it that I haven't used.  I would be lying if I didn't say I have more than Graphic 45 in my hoards of paper... I am determined to pull out my stash of papers and start using it.  Like they say you can't take it with you! So I will be taking the challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous and using up my hoards!

I love creating with the postcard papers from Graphic 45.  For this project I used three different frames to create this card.
 
I choose three complementary postcards
and cut the centers out of two of them

Before adding the white foam squares I take a black marker to the sides to keep the white hidden. 

Supplies:
Graphic 45 Couture Postcards + other scraps
Graphic 45 3 cent postage from one of my MailBox Muse Kits
Stickles
Peacock Feather (from a stash of feathers)
Shimmer Spritz
Resin flower
Ribbon
Black Marker
Foam Squares (preferably black)
 The feather is attached to the base postcard. 
 The 3 cent postage image is attached to the middle frame. 
Stickles was added to the hearts for a touch of bling.
 

I am entering this card in Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog


10 comments:

Jean M said...

This is so fabulous! I love all the layers and colors!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such amazing fabulousness! You had me hooked at Graphic 45...I too hoard their wonderful papers. Love the ingenious layering here, the judicious use of Stickles and the addition of that fabby feather. Yummy! Thanks for playing along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!

Jackie said...

Beautiful ♥

Jan Marie said...

Beautiful card!! Love that added bling with the stickles and that feather is just perfect! Wonderful work! Thanks for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

How gorgeous! Who doesn't have a hoard of G45! Thanks for playing aalong again at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Donna Idlet said...

Love it, I'm a fan of G45 too, you did a wonderful job! Thanks for stopping in to play with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Glenda Brooks said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders!

Tammi said...

This is really great!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Christy Butters said...

lovely layering and fussy cutting. Thanks for playing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Toni Stacey Simpson said...

These are just beautiful!