Thursday, January 10, 2013

Altered Pages ~ Let Me Read Your Palm!

Thank you Jean for inviting me to be a member of the awesome Altered Pages Design Team!  I love collage and am excited to work with the wonderful products Altered Pages has to offer.
My inspiration was the beautiful image of the lady above, found on this Paris Collage Sheet!! This collage is created on a Manila Tag. First, paint a light blue wash with  Pearlescent Watercolors. Once it was dry use a brown ink and stamp swirls, then ink the edges of the tag and image and ink a vintage white paper doily and white lace. 
With a fine pen write "Let me read your palm" on the image. Adhere the doily, lace and image. From my personal stash I added the feather, chipboard palm, heart rhinestone and feather  with Sakura Crystal Lacquer. Complete it with the finishing touches a bit of ribbon and glitter!

Be sure to check out all the images at Altered Pages!!! 

2 comments:

Lyneen said...

44

Shirley said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the color and composition. Your handwriting is lovely too. What a wonderful job you did on this. One of my favorites of your projects. Simply lovely!!!