Sunday, January 6, 2013

BIG NEWS!

I am really excited to announce that Jean over at
has invited me to join their amazing design team!

Here is one of the pieces I created using Altered Pages© collage sheets last October!  I love working with vintage images and altering things!

 This is an Altoid tin!!! With a butterfly from an Altered Pages collage sheet.
Inside is a pull out. To see the details to create this altered tin please click HERE to go to my original post!
For this project I used collage sheets: Think Pink and a second one, Thinking Pink, I won during an Altered Pages blog hop!
More recently I created this using several Altered Pages© Christmas collage sheets:  Miscellaneous Christmas the other was a Christmas Freebie! To see the more pictures and instructions go HERE!

Be sure check out the Altered Pages blog and like Altered Pages© on FB!  

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

CONGRAT'S!!! That is so AWESOME and you are the perfect gal to join their team!
Warmly,
deb