Thursday, September 17, 2015

Smeared & Smudged September Steampunk Blog Hop!

We are going Steampunk this month
in our Smeared and Smudged Facebook Group Member Blog Hop!

Only rule is it must be stamped somewhere (digi stamps are fine) !!!
 You will find the blog roll at the end of this post...

Smeared Ink has a brand new digi set available! If you've been following the Smeared Ink Facebook Page, you know that the new set features the Grumpies.


I love Steampunk!!!

Here's a look at this super cool new set.

I can't wait to get mine!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
NOW for my project!
 
The Glitter Web Paper is from Robin's Nest
 
 

 

 

 


Supplies:
Authentic 6x6 Pattern Paper - Graveyard
Spider Web stamp
Steampunk Chipboard Owl
Gears
Fence Martha Stewart Punch
VersaMark
Embossing Powder: Clear, Yellow, Light Brown
Glue Stick
Tacky Glue 

**********
 
SMEARED AND SMUDGED MEMBER BLOG HOP

6 comments:

ike said...

Gorgeous creation and I LUV all these new little Grumpies :-D xxxxxxxx

Rebecca pettit said...

I usually don't like owls but this I love. Great shine and layout.

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Wonderful creation. Lovin all here :) xx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I just adore your owl Lyneen, he's so freaking cute!

Ellis said...

Wonderful steampunk owl and card you made! =)
Hugs, Elenr

Gurkiss said...

So cool :)
I love your card :)

Have a nice day.
Hugs Gurkiss