Saturday, October 17, 2015

31 Days of Halloween - Day 17

Welcome 
to Day 17
 of the 
 
 
 

During the month of October I am participating as a Wicked Blogger in a month-long blog hop with some amazing artists.  Everyday you will find a new Halloween project mine as well as all of the blogs listed to the right under the 31 Days of Halloween Badge.

If you choose you can participate as a Horrifying Hopper  a Sinister Lurker or play in the Scavenger Hunt!!!  See more HERE to learn all the details about being a Horrifying Hopper,  a Sinister Lurker or a Scavenger Hunter!!!


Now for DAY 17!
 
An easy quick card, inspired by a card I saw earlier this week by Kelli HERE that was made with washi tape and a witches hat!!!  Thank you Kelli!!!

Thank you all for stopping by the first half of October and leaving your wonderful comments!  This has got to be my ALL time favorite hop to participate in!
 
 I am going to link this to the QTR October Challenge
 
 
 






Supplies:
Hat Stamp - Craft Smart
Spider Web stamp - Craft Smart
Washi Tape several colors and patterns
Vintage Flying Witch die
Little B Crow
Glue Stick
Foam Tape
Chameleon Pens - Yellow and Purple

See you tomorrow!!! 



 

13 comments:

Nan Bourdeu said...

Awesome and so need some fab washi tape to try this with! QTR will love this, that little raven is overseeing the whole process :) xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Great work with the Washi. I'm so jealous of everyone's stash. Really fun stamps and die cuts. love it! xxD

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

FaBOOlous card today, loving the washi tape action!

Sari / Granne said...

Gorgeous tapes and just love those witches.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

So darn cute! Thanks for sharing. Patricia B

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Awesome card today! Love the diecuts.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great card! Love the combination of colours, images and washi!

valscraftings said...

Love the card, great images and use of washi tape!

Mary Holshouser said...

Glad to get some ideas for using the Washi.
I have a collection but never think to use it or how I want to use it.
It works great in your card.
thanks for sharing.

Susan Salyer said...

First let me thank you for all the kind words on my blog..
second this card is wonderful. I do love what you did with the washi tape.fabulous and I love the old school images. This is a beautiful Halloween Card!

Rebecca pettit said...

I love the witches bubbly brew washi tape. It currently adorns my daughter's Boo Box from this year. I love the whole roll

Squiddy said...

Love the witch

ike said...

Super card and I really like the cut outs :-) Thank you for playing along at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-)

Hugz
IKE x

QTR Author