"LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2019"
I am so excited to do the 31 days blog hop for the 7th year!
Working hard to keep up with the hop and life!
DAY 6!
Working hard to keep up with the hop and life!
DAY 6!
π This Blog Hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
π Play as often as you want on the days you want!
π All art welcome, creepy or cute!
π Other company stamps are welcome!
π Spooktacular prizes up for grabs!
π Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
π BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE!
Interested in participating CLICK HERE to see more spooky artist work or to hop along with and post your Halloween treats.
For National Card Day I made this Witchy Shaker
For National Card Day I made this Witchy Shaker
Dies and stamp are from Queen & CO.
I have also posted this on Queen & Co. National Card Day Challenge on Facebook!
πSINISTER STALKERSπ
You can also participate in the hop as a Sinister Stalker! Stalk and comment on as many projects shared throughout October as you can to qualify for the Stalker Prize(s)!
The more you hop the better your odds at winning a prize(s). PLUS it's wicked good fun to see all the spooktacular projects and you may even be inspired to play after all!
Easy peasy!
π
You can also participate in the hop as a Sinister Stalker! Stalk and comment on as many projects shared throughout October as you can to qualify for the Stalker Prize(s)!
The more you hop the better your odds at winning a prize(s). PLUS it's wicked good fun to see all the spooktacular projects and you may even be inspired to play after all!
Easy peasy!
π

10 comments:
Great card! Love the shoe shaker!!
Spooktacular shaker card!!
Val DT for LeighSBDesigns
Great shoe shaker! Love the sentiment!
What a fab witch shoe! I love it!
Love the witch's shoe.
Quirky shoe, wonder what the foot would look? :)
Happy Day 6! If the shoe fits indeed LOL! What a spooktacular card!
Haha, shaker boot. Very cool. HUgz
Be-witching.. How fun. Love the shoe shaker.
Day 6 ~ Thank you all for stopping by the 31 Days of Halloween. I appreciate all your wonderful comments!!!!
Post a Comment