Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanks Graphic 45

Click on the image to see the glitz in her hair!

My submission to Graphic 45's Thank You Card Challenge. I didn't have a chance to work on it until this evening with all my other deadlines.  I love all the papers Graphic 45 creates. I knew I just had to get a card completed for the challenge so at 10:45PM I started!!!!  The 3D lacquer hasn't had a chance to dry totally...

I really like the layered flowers...

The 3D lacquer gives the card nice dimension!

3 comments:

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

Lyneen, very gorgeous love Graphic 45 paper collection.

Shirley said...

Hi Lyneen!

I have to tell you since I have found your blog I have spent hours reading and going back to your first posts. You are an amazing talent and this card is one of my favorites!
This cards colors, details, layers and total overall composition are ...well..AMAZING! PERFECT! LOVELY! Great Job!

Happy Stamping!
Shirley

Jean Elizabeth said...

I love the colors and details.