Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mary Vogel Lozinak Link Up Blog Hop!

My blog is one of many participating in the Mary Vogel Lozinak Link Up Blog Hop.  Be sure to go to the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog to find all the participants.   Please leave comments on the blogs to get entered in the blog candy drawing.  We will be giving gift certificates to a few lucky hoppers to the Viva Las Vegastamps! online store.

Now for my project.  If you have been to Viva Las Vegastamps! online store you know there are thousands of stamps available.  One of the newest lines are the Mary Vogel Lozinak stamps.  I had a hard time just picking a couple for the hop. So here is my "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" showcasing several (twenty-two?) of Mary Vogel Lozinak's stamps! 

There are seven vignettes in the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe". They are three dimensional. All have curiosities and an individual viewing. Come right in a check out the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe"! Click on images to enlarge for better viewing. 

The Shoppe of Vintage Curiosities
 Here you can see that the vignettes are dimensional.
At this stop in the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" we have 4 curiosities: Two Heads, Unicyle Lady, Many Armed Clock Person and the Headless Unicycle Juggler. The Caped Lady viewing them.


FISH
In the fish exhibit we have three great specimens:  Fish in Mini Skirt, Fish in Heels and Fish on Box. Viewing is the Capped Lady!


TINY
In Discovery is the Elephant on Box (both elephant images are the same stamp, I just cut the box off of one.) Viewing is the the Owl in Vest.


More BIRDS
There were so many great birds we have two exhibits.  The first has: the Flamingo and  En Pointe Lady.  The Curly Haired Lady is looking in.


APOTHECARY
Here we have the wise Owl on Box and Owl in Vest, with the Wheel Lady.


STEAMPUNK
 I love the Steampunk section of The Curiosity Shoppe.   Here is the Jester, Spikes on Head and Steampunk Womans Head.  The Skinny Hat Lady is the viewer here.


LONG NECKS & FEATHER DUSTERS
Here we have the Bending Bird on Box and Plumed Bird on Box. Viewed by Skinny Minnie.

All stamps are from the Mary Vogel Lozinak Collection at Viva Las Vegastamps.  


Paper used for this project are primarily Graphic 45, a little BoBunny and 7 Gypsies. The images were stamped and heat embossed with Viva Las Vegastamps Ultra High Gloss  Embossing Powder, colored with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers, covered with Sakura Crystal Lacquer and all images were fussy cut. A lot of VLVS! Miracle Tape was used to put this together!


Return to the Viva Las Vegastamps Blog to see more of the amazing blogs in the Mary Vogel Lozinak Link Up Blog Hop!

Note:  The Star Card was made from card stock measurements were from the Tunnel of Love Star Card on HGTV! Click HERE to get the instructions. There are seven sections. In the instructions all are 5 1/2" tall, widths are Are 11", 9" and 7".  I added an additional piece to the construction an 2" x 8" in between the 9" and 7", this way I could add a little more dimension to the scenes!

24 comments:

Sheri said...

The star book is Awesome!

Sheri said...

I Love the star book! great job!

by belle said...

Love all of the details!! So much fun!

DarcieGlam said...

This is beautiful - so much work went into it and the result is amazing!

Molossus said...

Your Olde Curiousity Shoppe vignettes are incredible!

BurningRubber said...

Wow! You sure put your heart and soul into showcasing these great stamps. I love your book!

Mary Vogel Lozinak said...

This is just amazing! It must have taken forever to do. I love every one of them. I WANT IT, lol. Very well done. I'm in love.

Anonymous said...

I love everything Lozinak!

Sheila Rose R said...

Great work! Love it!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Amazing!!!! Your use of so many of Mary's
stamps is fantastic.....I'm still working
on getting a collection like yours...TFS

Susan said...

Love your Elephant on box! Awesome use of Mary's fabulous stamps!!

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

W-O-W!!! That is AMAZING! I cannot imagine how much work went into that book. It is spectacular! Thank you for sharing this!

Carly said...

sensational! This has such a wonderful 'feel' to it ... I love all the textures and colours.

Gorgeous work.

xoxox Carly

VicR said...

Oh my, Lyneen, I LOVE this 3D piece.
It looks like a lot of attention to details were put into this.
I will be coming back to look at it again :)

Susan said...

WOW this is amazing. Really, really cool. I can't tell from the pictures - how is the star book put together? Is it a premade book that you decorated, or did you first build the book from card stock pieces?

Barbara Rankin said...

Lyneen, what can I say that has not already been said. Fabulous, simply fabulous. I think it was so clever of you to make a shoppe of curiosities with Mary's stamps. It fit right into the theme. So far, I just have the one MVL plate of stamps, and I had a hard time choosing, too. I want them all. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece.

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Wow Lyneen!!! This is super-colassal-fantastic!!! I have only one word...PINNING!!!

Katherine Clayton said...

What a GREAT project! Love all the details. Thanks for sharing!!!

Vicki said...

What an awesome project!Just beautiful!

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Wow! This was an EXtRaVaGanZA of eye candy...to my heart of arts..love it..thank you for the inspiration

Squiddy said...

A labour of love! And you're right - how can anyone stop at using just ONE of Mary's stamps!

DeeDee said...

Lyneen.. this is gorgeous.. and so elaborate! LOVE IT.

Fabrizio Martellucci said...

Gorgeous creation, I love it ! X Fab

Shirley Pumpkin said...

This is one fabulous project!! I know just how much work goes into something like this and it must have took days! It's so cool how it comes alive!! You did good girl!
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin
shurleepumpkin@msn.com