Sunday, May 6, 2012

Published in RubberStampMadness!

This week I got my RubberStampMadness magazine!!! I was so excited to see three of my cards and a write up about me!!! They used my Flying Man on the table of contents page. Page 42-43 is my Flying Man Card and a write up. On Page 45 I have a card on the VLVS! ad and Page 80 is my Masquerade Lady card (all stamps from VLVS!) 
Artists: Sandra Strait (background), Terri Sproul, Lyneen Jesse and Susan Brown.

Also in this issue is an article about the Steampunk Hinge Tape, one of my favorites!!!!

You can purchase an issue of RubberStampMadness at
 Viva Las Vegastamps!
Read about submitting your stamping to 
RubberStampMadness HERE! 


1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

CONGRAT'S!! on being published! You are so creative.
Warmly,
deb