Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, January 20, 2020

POE Appreciation - Day 2 of 5

It's time for our creative year of fun with LeighSBDesigns 5th annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop in celebration of the Master of Macabre's birthday!



LeighSBDesigns 5 day hop begins today on Poe Appreciation Day and ends on the 23rd at 5 minutes to midnight pacific. Everyone is invited to enter Poe inspired projects in the Blog Hop Linky Party HERE at the bottom of the post!!! Use any stamp company products! Full details and Rules on how to play, scroll down on the post HERE to see how here!

Today I played with Yupo Paper, Alcohol inks, ink and embossing powder.  I had fun with the Alcohol Inks... I did find out Yupo doesn't dp well under a heat gun.   The stamp is from Stampendous.

We always have a POEtastic time so tell your friends and celebrate your love of Poe with us! There's prizes up for grabs!

Blog hops are about sharing your art and also enjoying the art shared by the other players so please hop and leave lots of love! Everyone appreciates receiving comments on their projects so please don't just link up and then vanish! Play fair, be respectful of your fellow artists and leave nice comments!

Find links to the other artists at the bottom of Leighs blog here Poe Appreciation!

6 comments:

valscraftings said...

Fabulous card using the Yupo, love how yours turned out! I too have used it with my Alcohol Inks.

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Vivian Foo said...

Great card and love those red stains around the card.

My Side of Oz said...

Such and awesome stamp! It looks lovely with the wonderful colors of the alcohol inks!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great stamp - and I love the background! Always fun playing with alcohol inks!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

This is wonderful. Love the overall design.. Crafting is about learning and making mistakes.. we have all been there.. I still can't see any mess ups on this...

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Gorgeous Raven, one of my favorite Stampendous stamps! Thanks for joining in on the fun!