Friday, July 27, 2012

Morgan's Fresh Bright Colorful ART!

I love Morgan's whimsical, fresh and bright colors.  You will find Morgan every week at the Bremerton Farmers Market and this Saturday, July 28th at Whaling Days!!!!

I caught Morgan taking a few brush strokes at the Bremerton Farmers Market today!  


If you are in Silverdale this weekend, Morgan will be at Whaling Days on Saturday from 10-5, selling cards, prints and originals.  Look for the Street Fair - Art Alley on Byron Street between Lowell & Byron Streets. 



















If you have a chance check out Morgan's Fb page HERE! You will notice "ART" in several of her paintings.  eARTh, heART, cART, dART and fART!

This card caught my eye... I have been writing regularly to a nephew of mine at boot camp. I am sure he will get a kick out of it. 



A selection of Morgan's cards.


 You can find Morgan’s art in Bremerton, WA at A Crazy Lady on 4th St Gallery  or on her website Morgan.

No comments: