Monday, July 16, 2012

Viva Las Vegastamps! ~~~Tangling with Stamps!

Today is the first time I have stamped any of the new TANGLE stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps! I had a lot of fun.  


One of our very own and very talented design team members, Sandra Strait, created the large Zentangle stamp and others available at Viva Las Vegastamps!


The images are stamped on Kromekote Cardstock. I was very pleased with the detail of my images.


I stamped and masked the Flying Bird, Pen Tips and Steampunk Alphabet "X" before I stamped the large Tangle from Plate 1424. Then I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers to add a bit of color. 


Masks of the images before stamping the Large Tangle / Zentangles.

Viva Las Vegastamps:
Flying Bird
Large Tangle From Plate 1424
Steampunk Alphabet "X"
Pen Tips (from plate 1424)
Kromekote Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Markers

I did add a little bit to the tangles... it was a lot of fun!! I may have to try my own now!