Sunday, December 2, 2012

Count Down to Christmas Day 2

Count Down to Christmas 
DAY 2

Idea: Start a Christmas SMASH journal! 

Glue anything and everything from now until Christmas in your journal. Glue: receipts, pictures, napkins, programs and more. Write what you have time for, don’t feel pressured to write. Make a family Journal or each person can make their own... HOW FUN to share after the holiday season.

Now for Day 2 ornament on my Advent Calendar using Plate 1430 "The December Daily Plate" from Viva Las VegaStamps!   You can make your own calendar with your children and have them help color and glitter.  Join me as I continue to count down the days until Christmas using my calendar. Play along, I will be sharing something special to do each day.  You may want to follow along to get ideas to do or come up with your own ideas to make memories! Please share your ideas by commenting below.

I stamped a swirl from Plate 1333 and then stamped the number two from VLVS! Plate 1430
On the reverse side I stamped the Holly. Heat emboss with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder. Color with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and Red Stickles to the holly berries.

For instructions on how to make the ornaments go to DAY 1 by clicking HERE!!!

1 comment:

Barbara Rankin said...

How pretty, Lyneen. I must be hungry, because it looks just like a sugar cookie. How did you do that?