Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Count Down to Christmas Day 4

Count Down to Christmas 
DAY 4

Idea: Family night - drink hot chocolate with marshmallows and share favorite stories from past Christmas seasons. 

Now for my Day 4 ornament using Plate 1430 "The December Daily Plate" from Viva Las VegaStamps! on my Advent Calendar.  You can make your own calendar as the month progresses with your children.  Make an ornament a day have them help color and glitter.  Join me as I continue to count down the days until Christmas using my Advent Calendar. I will be sharing something special to do each day.  You may want to follow along to get ideas to do or come up with your own ideas to make special family memories! Please share your ideas by commenting below.
I stamped a swirl from Plate 1333 and then stamped the number four from VLVS! Plate 1430.

On the reverse side I stamped a Cup of Hot Chocolate. Heat emboss with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder. Color with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and highlighted with Stickles. 

For instructions on how to make the ornaments go to DAY 1 by clicking HERE!!!

1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

You must have the most beautiful tree eVAH!