Monday, December 3, 2012

Count Down to Christmas Day 3

Count Down to Christmas 
DAY 3

Idea: Visit Santa Claus! 

Now for my Day 3 Advent Calendar ornament using Plate 1430 "The December Daily Plate" from Viva Las VegaStamps! You can make your own calendar with your children and have them help color and glitter.  Join me as I continue to count down the days until Christmas using my Advent Calendar. Play along with me I will share something to do special each day.  You may want to follow along to get ideas for memory making or come up with your own ideas! Please share your ideas by commenting below.
I stamped a swirl from Plate 1333 and then stamped the number three from VLVS! Plate 1430 on tissue paper.

On the reverse side I stamped Naughty or Nice. Heat emboss with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder

For instructions on how to make the ornaments go to DAY 1 by clicking HERE!!!

No comments: