It is TWO for TUESDAY
is joining with
Please visit all the blogs listed at the bottom of my post and let them know you were there!
Supplies:
Altered Pages Products
Inks Black and Brown
Things from my stash:
Embossing Powder
Graphic 45 Tag
Brass Octopus
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Ribbons and fiber




18 comments:
Fabulous Tag Lyneen, I love the colorful dew drops. Your embellishments are all so lovely and make this shine! xx
Fabulous vintage tag. Love the sewing theme, and how you integrated the octopus charm into it. Very clever.
Lyneen, only you could come up with an Octopus!!! Love the colors you incorporated. THANKS
Sweet, Lyneen!
:)
Very cute Lyneen. I love all the dimension and color that you added.
Beautiful tag - love the whole idea of "mermaid pearls!" - all the details and embellishments are terrific! This may be a stamp I need!
Wow! That is beautiful!!!
Great Tag, Awesome Stamp!
Oh My Heck! I LOVE that! So awesome!!
xxDaniella
Lyneen,
I love this tag! Had to forward it on to some friends who love mermaids. I hope to follow the directions and make a tag half as great.
Just love this work, it is so beautiful, I don't do facebook so cannot follow you there
LOVE papermaking. Used to do it a lot when I taught preschool. I need to play with that again.
So creative!
Lyneen I am crazy about the sea creature you added as an unexpected surprise-fabulous!
Beautiful Tag!
Interesting use of an octopus.
love that brass octopus and the other embellies-- a great tag
Love the octopus and pearls! Too much fun.
Post a Comment