I have a fondness for old cameras. I first took photos with a camera that had a flash attachment. My how photography has changed with the digital age. No film to develop or flashes bulbs to worry about. I was looking through an old photo album recently and noticed a lot of the pictures were out of focus. Back then, using film they took one or two pictures to our unlimited of one event. The cost to develop film was expensive on a tight budget. How fortunate we are today in this digital age.
On this card I used the Vintage Cameras and Photographer Quotes sticker sheets.
What you need to make this card:
White card base
Pattern papers
Circle Die
Scallop Die
Pattern Papers
Gems
Dimensional foam and double sided
adhesive
Use coupon code: LYNEEN at checkout to save 15% on your entire purchase!


No comments:
Post a Comment