Monday, November 4, 2013

Altered Pages Monthly Challenge is BACK!!!!

For the month of November the Altered Pages Challenge Theme is Elves.  Be sure to check out what the Altered Pages Design Team has created to inspire you this month HERE!



My Elf project is an altered tin!


Outside is covered with GLITZ paper 6x6 "Hello December", trimmed with decorative pearls, embellishments and a elf from the "Elves and Gnomes" Collage Sheet.



 
Inside of the tin is covered with GLITZ paper 6x6 "Hello December". The sign post is from another collage sheet. Train ornament is from my stash. 
 
The snowman in the background is from the collage sheet Snow Days in Europe, the Gnomes from "Elves and Gnomes" Collage Sheet. The tree, letter "T" block, snowflakes and snowman embellishments from my stash.
Close up of the Gnomes

 
 Fabric puff paint was used to get the texture of snow.

Be sure to check out the challenge and join us for the month of November!


8 comments:

Denise said...

Fantastic,I love it!

Becky Voth said...

This is AWESOME!!! Got me re-thinking mine! LOL!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Lynne!
I LOVE your little altered ELF tin!!! I'm so ready to make things for Christmas!
Warmly,
deb

Barbara Rankin said...

This is beautiful, Lyneen. I think you are the altered tin Queen! TFS.

Gia Lau said...

I love your altered tin- I am thinking I have to start making more tins. I haven't made one in a long time and yours are so fun!! I love gnomes!!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

This is enchanting! I just love it ... and I love the little gnomes turned backwards LOL.Will make a charming conversation starter over the holidays!

Emily Thubbron said...

Great altered tin. I love the little elves. Love that Glitz paper.

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

An amazing altered tin - love it! What a great project.