Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Robin's Nest and Smoothfoam ORNAMENT BLOG HOP!

and
are hosting an awesome 
"Ornament Blog Hop" 
 
 
 
If you would like to see all the amazing ornaments creatded by some very talented designers from both The Robin's Nest  and SmoothFoam's design teams visit The Robin's Nest blog HERE.  There you will find all the links!!!

A grand prize winner will be chosen, 
this prize will include SmoothFoam 
You must comment and become a follower on each blog,
including this one, in order to be eligible to win.

 
 
For my post I have the snowflake from SmoothFoam. Before I did anything I painted the snowflake with white gesso.  Then I spray painted it with Krylon Glitter Blast - Sparkling Waters (from Mark Montano)!

To finish my snowflake I added tons of The Robin's Nest Dew Drops!  I LOVE THEM!  They will add that bling to any ornament!!!

From The Robin's Nest:
Beach Party Dew Drops (Only the blue)
Adhere using quick dry glue

Don't forget to go to The Robin's Nest Blog for all the links to this amazing blog hop.



22 comments:

juscrap said...

this is an amazing project!:)

Beth said...

Great colors and lots of sparkle!

Cely said...

this is so pretty! its like a snowflake tiara it sparkles so much!

Sherri P said...

love all the blue sparkle!

Terri Sproul said...

I see great minds think alike..

lindaplus3 said...

that is a beautiful snowflake :)

Bev said...

beautiful ornament.. fab colour combo and great elements

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love the snowflake!

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

I am in love with those foam snowflakes! Yours is gorgeous!

Barbara Bruder said...

Boy this snowflake is really great. A few of these would look great on my front door.

Tonya said...

I love it!!! You have definitely have given me inspiration on have to decorate my own snowflake. Thanks!!!

Robin Horasanian said...

Beautiful, Lyneen!! This one will really catch the lights on the tree.

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

gorgeous and bling filled! love it - just as I love all the little treasures your create. This one would make a terrific holiday ornament!

Beth said...

Very pretty!!!

Anita Braddock said...

Stunning Snowflake love the sparkle and the added gems are Beautiful and add that wow factor. thanks for sharing

Barbara Moore said...

Beautiful snowflake Lyneen!

Carmen said...

These would look so lovely hanging on a tree! Beautiful!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Beautiful! Love the glitter and the blues!

Catherine Childs Morrison said...

For me Christmas decor is all about the sparkle. Thanks so much for sharing your twinkly wonder!

Lastochka said...

Fantastic work!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Absolutely fabulous, blingy snowflake. I love it, as all you do. TFS