Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Altered Arts Trending Tuesday ~ Stencils

WALL ART

Every month at Altered Pages we challenge our team with a trending technique or product.  This month our TRENDING challenge is STENCILS. 
For my project I created wall art inspired by a Wedgwood plate I have.  Only my project is not blue & white!




Supplies:
Time Travel 12 x 12
Love Birds 12 x12
Canvas
Silk - Lime Green
Gesso
Acrylic Pearl White paint
Brown Ink
Robin's Nest Dew Drops

Be sure to go and visit each of the teams sites...
you will find all the LINKS HERE at AlteredPages!

6 comments:

Steph S. said...

This is so pretty, Lyneen. It is simple yet stunning. I could see this right in my family room! Love the texture.

Ink Stained Roni said...

Very cool wall art Lyneen! I LOVE the lime green Silk. Really makes the stencil images pop!

Thanks for sharing!

Danie May said...

I am loving the shade of silks and the wonderful texture of the Gesso for this piece Lyneen. I am sure it is going to look great on your wall! xx

Barbara Rankin said...

This is very beautiful Lyneen. I can see why your Wedgewood plate would inspire you to make this, only not in blue. I do love your NEW color choice for a very Springy creation.

Robin Horasanian said...

I love birds. This is perfect for spring!

HelenRae Tarantino said...

I love birds too! Beautiful! I also did a bird On a small white bottle. I used Tim Holtz ink to tint it.