Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Back from CHA! Make-n-take with Mark Montano!

As a designer it is always a dream to go to the CHA Mega Show each year!  I was very fortunate to have the opportunity this year to attend!  I am so thankful for those that made it possible!
 
 
 
I had the opportunity to go to the CHA Mega Show in Anaheim earlier this week!  I met a lot of people that I have known virtually for several years. One of the individuals I met was Mark Montano at a DecoArt make-n-take! 
 
 
Mark Montano and Pla Schneider at DecoArt make-n-take! 

 
Working on a make-n-take bracelet with Mark Montano at DecoArt!



 
Supplies: Wooden Bracelet, Wax, Sand paper,  DecoArt Chalk Paints: Legacy, Relic and Whisper.
 
 
First paint Legacy on the wooden bracelet, let dry.  Wax over the Legacy. Paint second color, Relic and let dry.  Sand it down showing some of the first layer. Wax over the sanded paint.  Paint the third color Whisper, let it dry.  Sand it again showing.  Now for the magic.  BUFF the bracelet with a paper towel using a lot of pressure.... the beauty of the paints will show!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
A few more picutures from the DecoArt display at CHA!
 


 
 

Over the next few days I will be sharing more from CHA!  Keep watching my blog!

No comments: