Saturday, January 3, 2015

Paris is one of my favorite themes... using DecoArt & Altered Pages Products!

I LOVE PARIS!!!
 
Every chance I get I use Paris as a theme.
 
This month Altered Pages Design team is working with products from DecoArt... I love working with the products they sent. Clean up is very easy with just soap and water!!! 
 
 
 
 
When I saw the Altered Pages Vintage Bicycles Collage Sheet images I thought of the Stencil I got from DecoArt that had PARIS on it.  Actually the Stencil has many city & country names on it!!!  Today all I need is PARIS!


I decided to work on a couple pages in my board bookFirst, Paint board book with gesso, dry.  Paint pages with DecoArt Fluid Acrylics: Primary Yellow, Primary Magenta, Cadmium Red Hue, Antiquing Cream and Interference Gold, dry.  



With Punchinella and  DecoArt Fluid Acrylic Titanium White randomly stencil pages.  Using the Bon Voyage Stencil  and Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint, stencil PARIS on one page.  Apply Altered Pages Vintage Bicycles Collage Sheet with DecoArt Decou-page.  Randomly apply a bit of Gilders Paste Patina.
Distress edge of pages with Black ink.  Apply  Gilding Leafing Foil with Duo - Adhesive
 







 



Supplies:
Board book
Altered Pages Vintage Bicycles Collage Sheet
Gesso.
Punchinella
Gilding Leafing Foil
Duo - Adhesive
Gilders Paste Patina
Black ink
Dew Drops
Wheat Grass Mist

DecoArt Products:
Bon Voyage Stencil
Fluid Acrylics: Primary Yellow, Primary Magenta, Cadmium Red Hue, Titanium White
Interference Gold
Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint
Decou-page
Antiquing Cream

No comments: