Thursday, August 6, 2015

Smudgefest 2015 DAY 4!

 
This week I am playing along with SMEARED AND SMUDGED!!!! 

Today is day four of the week long extravaganza called Smudgefest at Smeared and Smudged. Every day a new prompt will be announced, and players have 24 hours to create and upload a project based on that day’s theme. All the details can be found on the More Smeared Ink blog.
 Today is ‘THRASHED THURSDAY
Dig really deep today and bring out your inner thrasher!
Create a stamped project that is thrashed, slashed, torn, grunged, or decayed.


TIME FLIES!
 
 
Torn background paper and washi tape... decaying bottle cap the crow is perched on!
 
 
 
Clock with skeleton hand from Smeared Ink. 

 

1 comment:

ike said...

That's AWESOME Lyneen :-D
Thank you for using one of my images at SI :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page