ATC: Santa Claus is coming!
Better have some cookies and milk ready for him!
This ATC was created with products from Prima Santa Baby collection.
This is going to a busy week for me. I have created several ATC's this past weekend, I have scheduled my post for the week, I will have something to link up each day! Enjoy this week with me.
I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE at LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique for amazing Christmas and Winter themed digi stamps through midnight pacific on July 31st!
This is going to a busy week for me. I have created several ATC's this past weekend, I have scheduled my post for the week, I will have something to link up each day! Enjoy this week with me.
I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE at LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique for amazing Christmas and Winter themed digi stamps through midnight pacific on July 31st!
I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
6 comments:
Love that pink Santa :). Great ATC , love the glass of milk and cookie elements too x
Another great memory from childhood for me! Milk and cookies and such a wonderful Santa! Lovely ATC!
Beautiful ATC, loving your colours for Santa!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Love the vintage Santa - but we always left sherry and a mince pie! And a carrot for Rudolph...
Happy Crafting!
Such a pretty vintage scene in shades of pink! Love it!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Love your added sequins.
Post a Comment