Christmas Tags!
Today I took a class online with Art Anthology and made these amazing tags.
Supplies from Art Anthology: Grunge Paste, Minx Shimmering Inks Indulgence and Bankroll, Paste Wax German Silver and Antique Gold, Stencil Floral Tile. Also straws, burlap, glue gun, flowers and miscellaneous embellishments.
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE at LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique for amazing Christmas and Winter themed digi stamps through midnight pacific on July 31st
I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!







6 comments:
Amazing is right! Fabulous tags Lyneen x
Fabulous tags you made Lyneen, love all the colour, texture and embellishments!!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Absolutely gorgeous festive tags, love the colours & wonderful textures!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
These are gorgeous Lyneen... Would have loved to have played alonhgside you to make these!!
Wow, really amazing work.
Wowzer! These are awesome! I love the shimmer and shine! Fabulous tags! I love the straws in there....a must try!
Post a Comment